Children's Defense Fund Action Council® Nonpartisan Congressional Scorecards (2008 and 2009)
How well do your Members of Congress protect children? Once again, that’s the question asked by the Children's Defense Fund Action Council® Annual Congressional Scorecards. We tracked votes that Senators and Representatives cast on important concerns affecting children and families last year, and each Member of Congress received a score based on how often his or her votes helped protect children.
Choose between the 2008 and 2009 scorecards:
You can search different years by selecting the appropriate 'Congress' in the dropdown box below:
- Selecting the '111th Congress' will allow you to access votes that are part of the 2009 Congressional Scorecard.
- Selecting the '110th Congress' will allow you to access votes that are part of the 2008 Congressional Scorecard.
- Selecting 'both' will allow you to view a combined 2008 and 2009 Congressional Scorecard.
Did your Members of Congress protect children?
You can search the scorecards in a number of different ways:
- Viewing the full House or Senate scorecard by clicking on the links below
- Viewing individual votes, by clicking on the vote titles below